Thursday, June 22, 2006

This is a comic that we made on a bus on the way to a jazz contest in Illinois. These comics aren't the main focus of our Crabster endeavors at this point, but they are really fun to make. We drew this one in our "Crabster book", which is a little black book that we draw our Crabster comics in most of the time. It's about half full right now, but that's because we haven't drawn any in a while. Mostly we draw them during the marching band season, when we sit on the sometimes hours long bus rides and draw.
This one, I used Paint to draw it. Sometimes Paint is really hard to use, especially freehand drawing. But you can see the product; I don't think it looks horrible. I'm thinking about putting this one on a shirt on cafepress. But I'm not sure it's quite up to par. Besides, I've never put a whole comic on a shirt. Well, that's about it for right now.
--Lyd--

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Pierson said...

Crazy *BOP!

(that turned our pretty good, but I had to click on it to enlarge it to tell what he is eating)

I like reading it in this form better than from your little black book.

12:57 PM  
Blogger Rachel Pierson said...

Hey, howsabouta nother Crabster cartoon! I got the Jones, man!

;c)

9:17 AM  
Blogger Rachel Pierson said...

Yoo Hoo! Are you still there?

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home